10 DANCE 2

10 DANCE 2

B. inggris Buatlah Percakapan antar mekanik montor dlm bahasa inggris

Buatlah Percakapan antar mekanik montor dlm bahasa inggris

Jawaban:

Mechanic : Can I help you something dear...?

Shofia : oh yeah of course,a coincidence that you are here, I'm so be grateful

Mechanic : what can i do for you honey..?

Shofia : I was on my way to pick up mama at the airport but suddenly my car broke down.. I don't know why..

Mechanic : what a pity you are, let's I will be check,oh it turns out the car engine died and ran out of water radiator overheat.

Shofia : is it a serious problem dear,,?

Mechanic : No, I'll take some water and fill the radiator tank, wait a moment.

Shofia : okay..

mechanic : it's done, try starting your car right now

Shofia : Oh thanks you dear, you're reliable.

Mechanic : you're welcome

[answer.2.content]